Nov 21, 2019
canada
First name: kah'vont
Minecraft username: kahvont123
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): canada toronto
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
Current time: 8:16pm
Time most active (in your timezone): between 6 -8pm to 7 - 3am maybe 4
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday: 6:30PM - 2:00AM
Tuesday: 6:30PM - 2:00AM
Wednesday: 6:30PM - 2:00AM
Thursday: 7:05PM - 2:00AM
Friday: 6:30PM - 2:00AM
Saturday: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Sunday: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Extra schedule information: Tbh it all depends on what time I wake up
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?:
No i have not donated

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I believe applying for a for staff on a server makes you want to engage more into the server and also boost the popularity of the server

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: I can play daily so i could help new players settle into the server and promote the serve

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Inform other staff members and owner

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Ask for assistance for the punishment

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
Get food and get cozy so i can help the players needs, or ill go on discord and text the staff to see if 1 staff member could assist me in helping the players

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
I would inform any higher level of staff on what to do

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
Punish them, not no hate thing but just gotta do the job

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Im socially active if chat is not dead, I think im funny add a little spice to the chat xD

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A: I just recently started to play minecraft again so i don't know my weeknesses from strength to be totally honest

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No I have not

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Im not familiar with LiteBans plugin but if i get accept as helper someone could teach me how to use it

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes, when i play minecraft its a place where u can act different in a way where its normal but its just in a game

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
To be honest I don't know you just gotta take a chance and see how i do

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
i dont have any

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes or no) I can do that I just gotta learn how to (
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes or no) Not really i
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes or no) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security] Yes
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes or no)
When did you first join the server? November 21, 2019 Thursday
What is your current play time? (use /playtime to find out) 13mins 4 secs

Nov 9, 2019
Noyb
Honestly I am sold I think he would make a great staff member! And he is honest most people lie and make things up this man literally admitted to never being staff before so he honest at that.