Nov 28, 2019
South Carolina
First name: Devin
Minecraft username: _BrZy
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state):
Timezone: EST
Current time:8:59
Time most active (in your timezone): 4:30PM-8:30PM
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday: 4:30PM-8:30PM
Tuesday: 4:30PM-8:30PM
Wednesday: 4:30PM-8:30PM
Thursday: 4:30PM-8:30PM
Friday: 4:30PM-9:30PM
Saturday: 4:30PM-9:30PM
Sunday: 4:30PM-8:30PM

Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A:
I just want to be a good staff on a good server.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A:
To help build and make different game modes for your server.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Warn them/Tell an Owner.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Temp Ban/Kick them for a warning.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
Tell everyone to stop or mute them.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
Trap them/Warn them in chat until a staff is online.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
Just ban them like other people that have broken a rule.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
None.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Stuff that annoys me, If something/someone annoys me I will get off the server for like an hour or so.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: Never been punished.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes, If someone tends to break the rules or I need to test then I will use it a lot.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: No but I plan to do that later.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes but it will take time to separate them.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
That I like to learn how to be a good staff.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
Yes but not enough to run my own server so Id like to be staff on your server.

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
Why don't you actually join the server before you apply for staff? And answer the questions. And use the complete form. If you're going to staff hunt, do it elsewhere.