Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2019
england
First name:Morgan
Minecraft username:Mjmonster1
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state):england
Timezone:gmt
Current time:20:46
Time most active (in your timezone):week days 4:00 to 9:00 weekends 10:00 to 9:00
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday:4:00am to 9:00pm
Tuesday:4:00am to 6:40pm
Wednesday:4:00am to 9:00pm
Thursday:4:00am to 9:00pm
Friday:4:00am to 9:00 pm
Saturday:10:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday:10:00am to 9:00pm
Extra schedule information:
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?:

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A:I saw the application and thought i would give it a go

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: I am very helpful and just enjoy making people experience good

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Report them

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: ask another member of staff on the server

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
i would try and sort out as many people as i could

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
report them to a senior staff when they are online

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
it doesn't matter whether they are my friends

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
i am addicted to minecraft and i love to help

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
i get annoyed easily

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: *no

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
no but i will learn it

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: should be

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
yes i have no soul

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
i have wanted to be staff on a server for ages

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
erm.. none

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes)
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes)
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security]
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes)
When did you first join the server? when i say the application
What is your current play time? idk

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
I've denied your application because you haven't logged in since you applied. Feel free to re-apply when you feel like playing on our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.