Denied KNightmareBR's Application

Dec 17, 2019
Brazil
First name: Andrei
Minecraft username: KNightmareBR
Timezone: UTC-3
Current time: 21:55
Time most active: Morning/Night (on UTC-3)
Any extra schedule information?: Work from 13:00 to 17:30 (on UTC-3) and College(Computer Sciece) at night(but can still play).

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I like helping people on the internet, yes, odd, but i just like it

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: Wellcome people, help them start the game with tips and resolving their doubts.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: Report to a superior, because i'm not someone who can punish her/him.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: Check on the rules, if not exactly stated or a hard case, report to a superior asking what to do.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: Jail him, and send the proofs to senior staff so, when they login, they can properly resolve the case.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: I just give the case for someone else.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.
A: No

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Hardly have accounts on minecraft forums, but my minecraft account is secure.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?
A: Mute, or ban if more than one time

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be staff?
A: Mute, or ban if do it again

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?
A: Temp Ban, and if after coming back continue, perma ban

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes, already on discord.
When did you first join the server? December, 17, 2019
What is your current play time? 20 minutes