Kitpvp broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2019
Noyb
Now I am sure most of you already know I love Kitpvp however, the Kit pvp has launched officially last week. I have been asking for Kit pvp for the a while now. Though a couple things have standed out to me since it finally launched. First the clans on Kit pvp are broken commands don't work period. Secondly the ranks and or levels aren't even working at all and in chat they don't even show. Thirdly Kitpvp was promised to fully launch last week but since November 10th a month ago I wanted it to be fully functional, however it is still broken and needs to be repaired asap. Thanks!

CCnetwork

Lord and Savior
Staff member
Administrator
May 21, 2018
Australia
Our main focus is on factions and will remain that way until we are fully satisfied with it. We will work on KitPvP and the issues you have mentioned but as of now factions is our main concern and KitPvP will remain just a secondary gamemode. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you can continue to support the server.

Nov 9, 2019
Noyb
Our main focus is on factions and will remain that way until we are fully satisfied with it. We will work on KitPvP and the issues you have mentioned but as of now factions is our main concern and KitPvP will remain just a secondary gamemode. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you can continue to support the server.
Factions has been worked on for months now and is fine as everyone has the same opinion as me. Kit pvp is hard to mess up everyone on the server wants a new game mode so regardless something should be done even considering the inconvenience. Please reconsider or you will lose players thanks!

CCnetwork

Lord and Savior
Staff member
Administrator
May 21, 2018
Australia
Like I said, we're not completely satisfied with factions. Factions has always been our main focus and will remain that way until further notice. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.