Denied Helper Application

Dec 14, 2019
Italy
First name: Leonardo
Minecraft username: Xx_TopCrafterYT
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): Italy
Timezone: CET
Current time: 19:50
Time most active (in your timezone): 3pm-6pm (weekdays) all day (weekends)
Any extra schedule information?: No.

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I would like to help out the server by reporting potential hackers, obtaining the "helper" or even simply the "trial" rank would help me immensely.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: I will be active as much as possible, I will record any hacker and immediately report it to the Disatrous Network discord.
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: I would take action by recording/saving a screenshot of the member and send the video/screenshot directly to MrDisastrous's Discord.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: I will ask other staff members, if there are any online, otherwise I'd message MrDisastrous.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online.
As mentioned previously, I would message MrDisastrous with video/photo evidence.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: Despite the lack of willingness, I would still punish them with video evidence.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.
A: I have never been punished on this server.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: My account is indeed secure, two-factor authentication is active, my security questions are safe and my password is strong. I'd never grant anyone access.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?
A: I'd tipically, based on previous server experiences (from a staff point of view), temp-ban the player.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be?
A: Based on previous experiences (from a staff point of view), perm-ban them.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?
A: Based on past experiences (from a staff point of view), perm-ban them.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes, but I'd usually use Discord.
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes (discord and e-mail)
When did you first join the server?
What is your current play time? 7 hours, 35 minutes.