What timezone are you in?

I am in the England timezone.

What country do you live in?

Currently the United Kingdom.

What languages do you speak?

I speak English, and I was learning French

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes I have 2FA enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes for screenshotting I just use the screenshot system built into Minecraft. (F2)

Why do you think you should become a helper?

I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing disastrous network and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at disastrous network.

As mentioned below I own an active server so I have already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.

I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be active from 15:00 to 22:00 on weekdays and on weekends I sometimes stay up all night if I feel that I can.

How long have you been playing disastrous network

I have been playing since Nov 11/2019

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Yes I have been banned previously on the forum and in-game servers when Collin owned the server but I think all punishments got reset so I don't know if it's just a fresh start or if it still counts.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

I know everybody says this in their application but I do actually own a Minecraft server and I do get a lot of knowledge from it which is great.

Extra Information:

I know I haven't been active on the forums like I normally am, I am more active in-game though.

Also I know I haven't had the best past but I've learned from my mistakes and finally grown up

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
That is not the format. That is my forum signature.

The format is this:

First name:
Minecraft username:
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state):
Timezone:
Current time:
Time most active (in your timezone):
Any extra schedule information?: (like a job or school)

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: *Please answer here*

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be?

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes or no)
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes or no)
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes or no) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security]
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes or no)
When did you first join the server?
What is your current play time? (use /playtime to find out)

Nov 29, 2019
Egypt
First name: Zeyad
Minecraft username: ZeyadGamer_YTB
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): Egypt Cairo
Timezone: GMT+2
Current time: 8:01
Time most active (in your timezone): 9 am to 7 pm
Any extra schedule information?: (like a job or school): No

Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: Because I believe with my skill set I Beleive I can help With the servers moderation and Make the server a better environment for the players

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: Being a staff member I would like to improve the player's experience and anything I could like plugins.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: I would warn them and ask them to stop and if they continue I would report them to a higher-up.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: I would Look at the rules and the guidelines and/or ask a more experienced staff member.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: I would warn them and ask them to stop and if it continues I would message a higher staff member to get on. If that doesn't work I would do next best punish

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: I would warn them and if they continue to break that rule I would have to punish them like a kick or a ban depending on what rule they have broken.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.
A: I have never been punished on the server.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?
A: First I would warn them. If the advertising continues I would mute them for about 30-6hr. If They Don't stop after that I would Temporary Ban Them.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be?
A: If they are pretending to be a staff member I would ban Because they might Ask some of the paying patrons for their Stuff and or Trick new Members.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?
A: I would Ban them, I would ban them because they are making the server a bad environment for the player and that is not acceptable.

Last edited: