Nov 24, 2019
US
First name: Alex
Minecraft username: sSsKingGrimsSs
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): New Jersey, US
Timezone: EST
Current time: 11:03
Time most active (in your timezone):
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Wednesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Thursday: 12:00AM - 3:00PM, 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Friday: 12:00AM - 3:00PM, 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Saturday: All Day
Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Extra schedule information: Times may vary.
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?: I have not.

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I feel as though my contribution to the staff team would provide a unique experience for players and would create a more enjoyable and positive environment for both players and other staff members.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: The hospitality of new members and a more creative way to build/design/participate in improving the server, as well as having more players be invited.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: Warn them once verbally and if they refuse to obey, report them to a higher authority.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: Either check the rules or ask a higher staff member.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A: I would not be easily overwhelmed but if the occasion were to arise, I would handle each individual player with care and attention until all players feel more than adequately satisfied with the server and whatever troubles they may be having.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: Write a private direct message to a higher staff member or wait until I see them online.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: If they break a rule, I shall provide the appropriate punishment that may seem fair. I do not use bias as a way to alleviate a player's punishment if they break a rule.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A: Well I consider myself creative and informative. I enjoy being around other players and I like to make the environment a fun and peaceful place. After all, it's just a game!

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A: I do not quite have the talents of a technician or programmer, so my developing skills and coding are lacking. However, I feel as though those particular skills would not be necessary for this specific position I am applying for.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A: No.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A: Of course.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A: I feel as though my experience with servers and friendly relationships with others can be applicable for this job. I am also patient and attentive, so inappropriate behavior may not get by me so easily.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A: I used to be a Helper on a Skyblock server.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes
When did you first join the server? Yesterday but I have been avidly on the server for many hours.
What is your current play time? Approximately 10 hours.