Nov 21, 2019
Perth Australia
First name: Judas
Minecraft username: Judasxoxo
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): Australia
Timezone: WST
Current time: 10:01AM
Time most active (in your timezone): 7:00AM -6:00PM
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Tuesday: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Wednesday: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Thursday: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Friday: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Saturday: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Sunday: 7:00AM -6:00PM
Extra schedule information:
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?: N/A

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: To Assist the Owner and current staff in running a successful and hassle-free environment and keep the server safe and clean from all problems that arise from having players that either; need help or are breaking the rules

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: I'm have bee an active member of the Administration community for over 6 years, and have worked on well over 30 servers as Staff. I bring a Mature and respectable edge to the server.
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: Immediately record or screenshot the rule breaking, and/or report them to the higher authority or Owner

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: Consult another staff member or the forums.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A: Either ask other members of staff to come in to the server and help, or work tirelessly making sure each player is satisfied.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: Contact the required staff on discord, and punish them with a temporary punishment until they can be dealt with.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: Punish them, it is my job to keep the server free of rule breakers.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A: Maturity, Intensity, Experience and Knowledge I am an efficient and Experienced member.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A: Not being able to joke enough, I am not a joker.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: N/A

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A: Yes I am

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes it is.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A: Absolutely and I take pride in working diligently

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A: I have been an experienced staff member on lots of servers since 2010 and know everything that there is, I am qualified in Groupmanager, Pex, Worledit etc and have owned multiple successful servers in the past.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A: I have lots of experience in the Administration field as Mods, Admins and even Owners and Co-Owners, I know almost everything about server management and discipline.

Do you meet these requirements:

Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes

Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes

Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes

Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes

When did you first join the server? 10:00AM 122/11/2019

What is your current play time? 5 Minutes

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
I've denied your application due to a lack of playtime and from what I've gathered about you from members of the Minecraft community, you are not exactly someone I would want moderating my server, or involved in any aspect of it that would give you power over my server's players.

Status
Not open for further replies.