Dec 5, 2019
The moon
First name: Mark
Minecraft username: Harmonn
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): Egypt, Cairo
Timezone: UTC+2
Current time: 1:40 PM
Time most active (in your timezone): 10:00 PM
Any extra schedule information?: (like a job or school) Job from 3 to 5, studying from 5:30 to 9, bedtime at 10.

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I want to become a staff member for this network. Nothing more than being a staff member for the server and helping the community out.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: well, it won't improve anything in the server much, but as a helper I would dedicate the most time I have for the server and help as much players as I can.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: Stop him and report to higher ups.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: Ask a fellow staff member, if none are online I do what I can.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: Stop him with everything I've got.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: Punish him.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.
A: Never.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yea.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?
A: If they didn't mean it I'll warn them, if it was intentional them permaban

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be?
A: I don't know what you mean by this question, but what I take it as is, someone pretends to be someone else? I'd warn + mute.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?
A: Permaban

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes or no) Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes or no) Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes or no) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security] Yes
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes or no) Yes
When did you first join the server? Yes
What is your current play time? (use /playtime to find out) 16 Minutes, Lol