First name: Zeyad
Minecraft username: ZeyadGamer_YTB
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): Egypt Cairo
Timezone: GMT+2
Current time: 8:01
Time most active (in your timezone): 9 am to 7 pm
Any extra schedule information?: (like a job or school): No

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing disastrous network and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at disastrous network.
As mentioned below I own an active server so I have already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.
I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: The first thing that I would do is continue to assist and help players on the server. I have a few ideas for the server in the mind if I ever get the ability to suggest them or implement them, which will be mentioned below.
I have intermediate experience in Java coding as the lead programmer for our robotics team. I also know some basics for Spigot plugins, so I could help in the future if there is an open position. There are a few ideas that if I could implement I would do so which would benefit the community greatly:

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: i will report him and tell all staff and owners

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: I will watch him if he does something bad. I will report him if he does something very very bad I'll have to ban him or tell staff team

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: i will give him warning and i will report him

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: i will give him warning and if he do that more I'll have to report him or tell staff team and owners

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.
A: never i punished on this server and if i was wrong ban me!

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: yes very strong and secure account.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?
A: I will mute him and warning him.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be?
A: i will warning him and mute him.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?
A: Ban Or Report Him!

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security]
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes
When did you first join the server? 1 week
What is your current play time? (use /playtime to find out) 7 hours