Bystanding's Builder Application

Dec 1, 2019
United States
IGN: Bystanding

Link to Portfolio: Disastrous Network - Build Portfolio - Google Drive

Previous Experience:
I have been a part of the NaturiaPVP and Divergent MC build teams. My work on these servers were non-pay and consisted of creating numerous warps, spawns, in-game shops, etc. for the players to use. Player counts on these servers estimated around 20-25 daily. Both servers were based in Australia and owned by Xeroxity. In 2018, I took part in an event hosted by the Hypixel Network in which prospective builders were granted the opportunity to construct maps for the mini game "Blitz Survival Games" and if your build was selected, it was implemented into the server. Unfortunately, in the three times I have participated, my builds have not been selected. However, it was a fantastic learning opportunity and truly allowed me to advance my building skills.

It is important to note that the majority of my builds in the portfolio are residence-style builds. However, it would not be an issue to implement those styles into other builds. Other color and block palettes can also be used to construct whatever necessary. I suggest taking a look around the Legion base (264 land claims) to also get a look at my work, as the majority of Legion was constructed by me.

I must also note that I work at my own pace. Henceforth, I do not accept payment for my work and wish to have ample time to complete builds as needed. Having a greater amount of time will allow me to produce the most quality work possible.

I hope you take into great consideration my application and I look forward to hearing back.