Monday: 4:30 pm AEST - 6:00 pm AEST
Tuesday: 4:30 pm AEST - 6:00 pm AEST
Wednesday: 4:30 pm AEST - 6:00 pm AEST
Thursday: 4:30 pm AEST - 6:00 pm AEST
Friday: 4:00 pm AEST - 8:00 pm AEST
Saturday: 12:30 pm AEST - 6:00 AEST
Sunday: 9:30 am AEST - 3:00 pm AEST
Questions:

Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A:
I want to help the server grow big and i love helping servers start of

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A:
I will be friendly to other players and staff members, and encourage other to join

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
I would ask them to stop, if they kept on doing it i would report them to the owner

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
If there were fellow staff members on i would ask them all ask the owner

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
i would try to get other staff members online, if that doesn't work i would just stay calm and try to deal with everyone

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
i would check discord and try to get someone online that could deal with the person.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
I would punish them no hard feelings

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they affect your performance as staff?
A:
I can deal with people hacking, trolling and bulling i also have a lot of patience

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they affect your performance as staff?
A:
I just can't deal with racism

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when?
A
No

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
I know a bit about it but i would like to learn more

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
I wont like curtain players more i will treat them all the same

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
A bit of experience as a staff on a server

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I have been a staff member on a factions server called arcade wars but i wasn't a staff member for long because it closed down

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes
When did you first join the server? Today i just immediately thought it was the right server to become staff on
What is your current play time? about 1 or 2 hours i don't know sorry.

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
I've denied your application for a lack of playtime and you seem a tad immature. You can feel free to re-apply in the future, but I would recommend checking over your next application for mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.