Denied APPLICATION FORM

Nov 27, 2019
Charlotte, NC
First name: Andrae
Minecraft username: HitMe100x
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): Charlotte NC,
Timezone: EST
Current time: 8:49
Time most active (in your timezone): Weekdays 2:15-6:00 then 8:15-11:00 Weekends Most of the Day
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday: 2:15-6:15 then 6:15-11:00
Tuesday: Same as Monday
Wednesday: (Same)
Thursday: (Same)
Friday: 2:15-6:15 then 6:15-10:30 10:30 Usually till I fall asleep
Saturday: 7:30 or Earlier - 11:30 5:00-10:30 Usually till I fall asleep
Sunday: 7:30 or Earlier - 11:30 5:00-10:30 Usually till I fall asleep
Extra schedule information: These times can fluctuate
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?:
No, But thinking of Donating some time in the Future (Soon)

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I really enjoy this server and I can see it going places, Plus I like all the Admins and I want to see the server do good

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: I'm usually on when Admins are AFK. So I can help fill in those blank times when nobody is watching or there to help.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
There's no exceptions cant be having corrupt admins, If I was breaking rules I would want someone to check me as well.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
I'll speak with with fellow Admins on a just decision. If there are no Admins I'll use my best Judgement to make a swift fair punishment.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
Attempt to contact anyone who is Online. If not do my best to control the situation and end it as equally as and as unbiased as possible.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
I'll let the player know of the rule they broke. And tell them they will be dealt with by Higher Up Admins. And try to get some Evidence or Username.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
Try to let them down easy. And tell them what they were doing was wrong. Even though they are my friend. (Nobody treats friends the same as randoms.)

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I'm easy to talk to. Approachable. Pretty Relate able. I'm 14 which will help me connect with Younger players better. I'm not stuck up but not too laid back where I let people do what they want. I'm pretty Active and able to put in the Hours. Not Afraid to speak my mind or take criticism.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I play Console a little more than PC. So Plugins and Clients are kind of new to me.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: Nope, I was sent to Lobby for Accidental "Advertisement" when trying to correct my spelling. But besides that no,

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
I'm aware its some sort of Ban Plugin, But beyond that no.
Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: I have two step Verification. I don't share my password without anyone else.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yea, I'm experience Hosting large scale servers on consoles and had to set aside my personal feelings to be the good host I needed to be.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I would say i'm pretty trust worthy. (Have no reason not to trust me.) Have had no complaints about me. Able to listen to others. Basic stuff a person should be able to do.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
Factions wise. I've played on a couple of servers but no really dedicated to them cause of lack of teammates/friends. I Host Servers on Console So I'm used to being around Authority and using it accordingly.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: ([Yes] or no)
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: ([Yes] or no)
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: ([Yes] or no) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security]
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? ([Yes] or no)
When did you first join the server? Around 2-3 days ago
What is your current play time? (use /playtime to find out) 6 1/2 hours