Jul 9, 2018
California
First name: Cooper
Minecraft username: XD_Gamer_5000
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): US: California
Timezone: PST
Current time: 12:49 PM
Time most active (in your timezone): 5 Pm - 6 Am
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM): 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Monday: Anytime
Tuesday: Anytime
Wednesday: Anytime
Thursday: Anytime
Friday: Anytime
Saturday: Anytime
Sunday: Anytime
Extra schedule information: I can do Anytime because of the reason summer and even then i really have nothing to do
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?: No

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I really like the server, And I really belive that I will be a very good staff member for the team and really help the server on my journey to becoming a higher rank, Of course I have had staff experience from, GMOD, Minecraft servers, And I really do feel that you will pick me to be helper on your awesome server because i'm very hard working and I would love to get an opportunity to work with staff and to work with the players.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: I would love to inprove the players experience and overall game play for others.
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
I would try to record it or screen shot it depending on how he is breaking the rules, And I would send it to a higher up such as a Head Mod, Or Head Admin.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
I would ask a staff member, But I have a photo memory this will never happen i assure you.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
I would call for help, No one online then I would take everyone's issue as if I were taking care of just 1 person.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: Record, Screenshot or, Tell a staff member when he gets on and catch him up to speed.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
I am not that person that would let a friend off if anything I would want to punish him more for being stupid knowing that i'm staff.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Strengths, Ability to focus on multiple things at one time. And able to talk and be friendly to people.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
My weakness would have to be a Troll getting on the server, Of course this ****es my off but, I am a staff member so I would have to take care of it just like any other staff would, And I will do so.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No and never intend to.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes i'v used it a few times on other servers and I really like it.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes they are.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
My skill on working hard and my other staff experience, On other servers. Of course I can not forget my very HIGH experience with Litebans, I feel I will be a very good staff member and, I can give you my word I will be trying my hardest, And give it my all.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
Head Admin on another server that is now dead that is why i'm applying on this server, And my GMOD Superadmin rank i'm still staff on the Gmod server called SUP the biggest servers on GMOD and I have been staff on there for about 1 year now.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes)
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes)
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security]
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes)
Have you been a player on the server for at least three days? (Yes *Note: That I have been on with my brothers account, And got on my account because we were on vacation and he has a laptop and I have a desktop.)
What is your current play time? (whenever i put the cmd it dose not show anything it just shows my inventory.)

Jul 9, 2018
California
My schedule is very loose and I can be on anytime when needed also I will be on at most nights and early in the morning due to me having work.
I would like to add, That it would be a very great honor to be apart of the staff team, Thank you for looking over my app.

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
Hello XD_Gamer_5000,
We've reviewed and decided to deny your application for Helper. The reason being: Inactivity

Best of luck next time,
The Staff Team