Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM):
Monday: 4-8 AM
Tuesday:2-8 AM
Wednesday: 1-3 AM
Thursday: 1-4 AM
Friday: 3-7 AM
Saturday: NONE
Sunday: NONE

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
If he is the same level as me, I get proof fast then I go to a higher up. If he is lower then me I attempt to deal with it myself, if that does not work, I go to a higher up. If he is higher I get proof also and go to an admin+.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Find out the punishments or message a higher up and ask for help.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
You go to staff room and request another to get on or attempt to deal with it alone.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
Get proof of it then go to a higher up and talk to them.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
Punish them anyways

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I have been staff on many other servers. I have also been a staff in real life. I know how to deal with peple well.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Other staff being rude to me being a lower staff.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes, have before.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I believe that I have had history of being a staff. I have delt with being helper through admin. Never builder though. I do know how to do it though.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I have been staff on three other servers where they got shut down, for now. I have been staff in real life, also.

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
If you increased your time played I will consider adding you to the staff team.