Jul 1, 2018
Texas
First name: Alex
Minecraft username: ToxicAngelz
Timezone: Central Standard Timezone
Current time: 5:08 PM
Time most active (in your timezone): 7:00 AM - 8:20 AM/4:30 PM - 9:45 PM
Schedule of when we can expect you:
Monday: You'll not find me on very much.
Tuesday: You'll not find me on very much.
Wednesday: A high possibility of me logging on.
Thursday: I will always log on on this day.
Friday: Expect me to be on.
Saturday: Every other Saturday I will be on.
Sunday: Every other Sunday I will be on.

Questions:
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Report it to the owner or a staff member above their rank.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to inflect upon a player. What do you do?
A:
I evaluate the situation, see what they're doing. If they had X-Ray hacked, they would get a 5-7 day ban. If they had used speed, fly, jump, or "Jesus" (walk on water) hacks, they would get a 14-19 day ban. If they used kill aura or anything PvP related, they would get a 30 month+ ban.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
I'd say, "I'm going to take you guys one at a time, if you fail to do that, I will not answer your questions/comments/concerns."

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
I report the player name and what rule they broke to a senior staff member as soon as possible.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
I'd punish them, they need to learn from their mistakes and not do it again, or they'd get the same punishment as other people do, because that, to me, would be showing favoritism.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I'm hardworking, that means I will work as hard as I can to get a promotion. I'm honest, that means if I did something wrong, I'd own up to it. Finally, I'm independent, that means I can solve problems, with in my power, without the help of senior or other staff.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I get easily worked up about things and I dislike not having a say in new projects.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No, I have not been punished in the last 30 days.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes, I am familiar with the LiteBans plugin.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes, I currently have a strong password, according to Lastpass.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes, I am able to do that.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I have experience, I used to work for a small server like this. I'm honest, I will always own up to my actions. I'm hardworking, I will always work hard, no matter what's in my path.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I used to work on a server by the name of "Ender Mines", it recently got shutdown.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes.
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes.
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes.
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes, Discord. DevilNode#5076
Have you been a player on the server for at least three days? No.
What is your current play time? (use /timeplayed to find out) Roughly 3 hours 20 minutes.

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
Before I decide your application, I'll give you time to do the following:
  • Review your answers to the Q&A and evaluate what would be the best course of action.
  • Modify your answers to the schedule to provide a hours-based schedule (example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM)

Jul 1, 2018
Texas
Updated Schedule:
Time most active (in your timezone): All Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, I could have at least an hour during the summer. 7:00 AM - 8:20 AM/4:30 PM - 9:45 PM
Monday: School homework will not allow me to play at all today, and if homework is light, I may get one hour to zero minutes of play time.
Tuesday: School homework will not allow me to play at all today, and if homework is light, I may get one hour to zero minutes of play time.
Wednesday: School previews will be in school, I may not be on because I have to walk my neighbors dogs and that usually takes about an hour, so maybe thirty minutes to zero minutes.
Thursday: No school homework, only an hour of studying, about two to four hours of play time.
Friday: (Note: My parents are divorced, so every other week I am at my dad's house so that means every 1st, 3rd, and 5th
weekends of a month, he will have me) I'll be on in the afternoon around 4:50 PM CST, maybe two to four hours of playing time.
Saturday: (Read the note on Friday) I'll be on with about six to eight hours.
Sunday: (Read the note on Friday) I'll be on with about six to four hours.

Q&A Updated:
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
My first reaction would be telling them to stop, if that doesn't work I would use the social app provided to contact the owner or a high ranking staff to come online and deal with them. If contacting the appropriate staff doesn't work, I would file a player report and hope for the best.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to inflect upon a player. What do you do?
A:
I would ask staff on the social app, "Hey there is a guy doing [insert hack], I'm not sure of the punishment and If I have the ability to punish him. Please come online and help me evaluate a punishment for [player name]." If no one responds, I would do a player report and send on the social app, then I would temp ban them until we get the appropriate staff online to give a correct evaluation.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
I'd say, "I'm going to take you guys one at a time, if you fail to do that, I will not answer your questions/comments/concerns." If they continue to barrage me with their messages I would have to contact someone that is online on the social app and ask them to please come on the server say they could help me deal with the players that are barraging me with messages.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
I would report the player on out social app we will be using, the contents of the report will contain a player name, screenshot of the hack being used, punishment, and date & time of the player using the hacks.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
I would completely lecture them about not breaking the rules. The lecture would go like this, "Look, you broke a rule and I find it not okay. You're my friend and all, but that doesn't give you the right to go out and break rules. I think it would be best for me and you that you stop breaking the rules or I would have to follow guidelines and punish you accordingly. Understand me?"

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I'm hardworking, I truly love working on Minecraft servers, it brings joy to me to see that people appreciate it and that would mean the world to me. I'm also independent, I love doing things on my own without help, that's how I learn. Now I know, getting help is sometimes better than going in alone, but there is only one way to find out. I am honest, any actions I take that may be in wrongdoing, I will own up to them and take the punishment. I will not blame it on other people like an immature little kid.
Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I get easily worked up about things, I dislike not having a say in new projects, I dislike being left out, but if it's important and only for higher ranks, then I understand that it's not my business knowing what you guys are doing.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No, I have not been punished in the last 30 days on the server.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes, I am familiar with the LiteBans plugin. I have watched a number of YouTube videos on how to operate them, how they work, and so on.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes, I currently have a strong password and have two-factor authentication enabled on my Minecraft and Forums account.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes, I am able to do that.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I have experience, I used to work for a small server like this. I'm honest, I will always own up to my actions. I'm hardworking, I will always work hard, no matter what's in my path. I'm also loving of the community, when I first joined, you gave me a smile on my face. I knew that you would take care of me and the other members no matter what happens, and that's why I'm applying, so that I can pay it forward and treat all the new-comers with the up-most respect and positivity.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I used to work on a server by the name of "Ender Mines", it recently got shutdown. I'm here to get more experience.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes.
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes.
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes.
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes, Discord. DevilNode#5076
Have you been a player on the server for at least three days? No.
What is your current play time? (use /timeplayed to find out) Roughly 3 hours 20 minutes.

Jul 1, 2018
Texas
Updated:
Time most active (in your timezone): 7:00 AM - 8:20 AM/4:50 PM - 9:45 PM
Monday: I will not be able to get on due to school work.
Tuesday: I will not be able to get on due to school work.
Wednesday: I will not be able to get on due to school work.
Thursday: 4:50 PM CST - 9:00 PM CST
Friday: 4:50 PM CST - 10:00 PM CST
Saturday: 8:00 AM CST - 10:30 PM CST
Sunday: 8:00 AM CST - 9:50 PM CST