Aug 25, 2018
Usa California
First name: Matt
Minecraft username: Ichealmay
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): USA California
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Current time: 8:48pm
Time most active (in your timezone): Around 8pm-5am
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below): 9pm-10pm guarenteed most of the time.
Monday: 9pm-8pm
Tuesday: 9pm-8pm
Wednesday: 9pm-8pm
Thursday: 9pm-8pm
Friday: 5pm-8pm
Saturday: 5pm-8pm
Sunday: 5pm-8pm
Extra schedule information: I'c in college so times posted aren't absolutely guaranteed
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?:
N/A

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A:
I've put lots of time on the server and see many new people who could use some help.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A:
Anything within my power.
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Depending on the rule I would either confront that staff member, however before I do anything I report the incident.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Refer the punishment to a higher member of staff I'm a helper not an enforcer.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
My best.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
Keep track of their username and report the incident to a higher staff member asap.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
Punish them.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I'm pretty chill, however I have zero tolerance for hate speech. If anyone joins the server and tries to argue about rules i would be able to shut them down, and on previous servers in which I had staff I've caught many hackers.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I'm pretty chill, which means I don't exactly like dishing out punishments.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: Co-Owner of a server I was head builder on banned me because I blew up 1 of his houses after he blew up everything i made in the past month, then accusing me of not helping the server at all even though I built spawn, mob arena, and every warp that existed with my team of builders.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Not the most familiar but if needed, I'm a quick learner.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes all of the above is being used.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
Lots of previous experience, owning a small public server at one point.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
Many small servers who just started out who needed things built such as spawns and warps. I also locally hosted my own public server and managed everything with a couple friends.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes or no)
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes
When did you first join the server? Around a week ago
What is your current play time? 47 hours