Monday: 4:00Pm - 21:30PM
Tuesday:4:00PM - 18:00 pm 21:00PM - 23:00PM
Wednesday: 4:00PM- 21:30PM
Thursday: 4:eek:oPM - 18:00PM 21:eek:oPM - 23:00PM
Friday: 4:00PM - 22:30PM
Saturday:12:00AM - 20:00 PM
Sunday:12:00AM - 20:00PM

Questions:
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:

ban it depends on what I've done
Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:

communicate with the owner, and he will tell the time of the ban

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:

Tell them to stop, if they keep insisting, I threaten them with a ban, and if they still insist, I'll ban them 1 day

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:

communicate with the admin as soon as possible
Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:

I punish him equally because breaking a rule is a crime

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:

I will not be affected

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:

if someone who has inflicted a rule and it makes me very friendly ..... i will not be affected

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A:
no, I have never been punished in this server

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:

yes, in fact I operate many plugins, before I had a server

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: yes, are secure

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:

Of course yes

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:

be active, and want to help others

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:

a good experience, because as I said before, I had a server