Denied Helper Application

First name: Dylan
Minecraft username: Shxdow_z
Timezone: Pacific (USA)
Current time: 10:10 PM
Time most active (in your timezone): 3pm to 11pm or around that
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM): 3pm to 11pm
Monday: 3pm to 11pm
Tuesday:3pm to 11pm
Wednesday:3pm to 11pm
Thursday:3pm to 11pm
Friday:3pm to 11pm
Saturday: as long as i want
Sunday:as long a i want

Questions:
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Record & Report it to a higher staff member.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Record the player and ask a higher staff member on the punishment.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
Stay calm and deal / handle with all the situations they do or request.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
Record & report it.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
Punish them anyways because all players are equal.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Im a good builder, hacker catcher, im active, and im always aware of things.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I guess i dont really have any weaknesses besides being a slow typer.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No, never punished on this server.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes, i am able to operate it.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I beleive because of my personality and attitude is unique and great.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I was staff on CarrotCraft (network closed) and Powercraft (network closed)

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes
Have you been a player on the server for at least three days? No, but i will be on a lot because i really like this server.
What is your current play time? 40 minutes

Jesus

Staff member
Helper
I think going into more detail about the servers you were staff on would help, like what were the gamemodes and what was the playerbase? Did you find your time difficult there? I think that would help you but obviously I'm not the person accepting these so its just my opinion.