Dec 1, 2019
UnitedKindom
First name: Derek
Minecraft username: SirManyVoices
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): UK/EU
Timezone: ETS
Current time: 19:56
Time most active (in your timezone): Im mostly active from 15:40 to 22:00
Any extra schedule information?: (like a job or school)
Yes, I do go to High School but I do come back early most of the time.

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: Well you could ask my question and that is why not? Worth I try I guess.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: Hmm let me think when nobody is on and people need help well I will most likely be on because I do play a lot
and I don't have anything better to do and helping people would be nice to do as I would meet new people and make
new friends throughout the shifts I would take that I would set for myself. And now to answer the question a little better me being a staff member will improve the general knowledge of players that don't know most mechanics in your server.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: Well of course before flying into kicking him I would just kindly so ask him to stop and what is the point of doing such a
thing after working so hard to become a Helper in the server. And of course, if he carried on I would tell you (Mr, Owner). As it's not im my power to Ban or do anything towards a fellow staff member.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: Well generally knowing there must be certain punishments for specific rules so before joining the server I would have my things prepared and that is the Punishments for the Rules if they were broken. But now to answer the question I would think deeply as if he broke the rule of Spamming I would just mute him whiles skirmishing to turn the punishments for the rules up.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: Well I would mute him and screenshot the proof of what rule the player has broken so soon after I could message a higher ranked staff and inform him about the player so the case can be solved by the higher up.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: Well work is work I would still have to punish him anyway because if I do not I get punished myself. But to answer the question I would simply tell him "Im Sorry" and I would still give him the punishment for what rule he has broken.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.
A: No I have not been punished once on this server.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Nobody has access but sadly no although I have a strong password so it wouldn't be possible for somebody to hack into this account.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?
A: Well sadly due to me not reading much of the rules myself I would simply Mute him for advertising and if I was called in because the same person was doing the same thing I would simply Perma Ban him.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be?
A: Sorry I don't think I can answer this question due to it not being fully finished... But im guessing it would be "Pretending to be the owner" i would simply warn him for pretending to be somebody else and ask him kindly if he could change his UserName back or if he could stop saying that he is (The Person).

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?
A: Hmm if I had proof of him being here to only troll then I would need some proof before doing any actions but generally I would Perma Ban him.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes or no) YES
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes or no) YES
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes or no) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security] NO (I will soon after this)
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes or no) YES
When did you first join the server?
What is your current play time? (use /playtime to find out) Day(0) Hour(1) Minutes(18) (Due to me not having a reason to be online much)