Denied Helper App

Jul 7, 2018
US
First name: Joseph
Minecraft username: DarkSkinDaddy
Timezone:Est
Current time:11:45
Time most active (in your timezone): Morning
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM): I work until 10:30 so once i'm out ill normally online until like 2AM
Monday:9am -4pm
Tuesday:9-4
Wednesday:9-4
Thursday:9-4
Friday:8-4
Saturday:8-When ever I get off
Sunday:11-When ever I get off

Questions:
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Tell the owner

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Ask another staff member or refer to the rules

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
@ another staff member for help on discord

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
* Punish them with what i'm able to do until a staff member that can properly punish them gets on

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
*Rules are Rules gotta be punished

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Im normally online late at night so don't have to worry about hackers coming while no staff is online

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I enjoy banter but others may have a hard time with it

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: *Please answer here* No

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
No, but i'm a fast leaner

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: *Please answer here* Yes I and another trusted player Mikala are the only people that have access with a 14 long password

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yea

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I dont really have anything that "Qualifies" me but If you end up giving me this chance I promise I wont fail you.
Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I was once a staff on one of your first servers it was also a faction servers name was "King112424"

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security]
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes (Names Rouge on DC)
Have you been a player on the server for at least three days? No
What is your current play time? (use /timeplayed to find out) A little over 1-2 weeks

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
Hello DarkSkinDaddy,
We've reviewed and decided to deny your application for Helper. The reason being: Inactivity

Best of luck next time,
The Staff Team