Monday:1:00PM-9:00PM
Tuesday:3:00PM10:00PM
Wednesday:2:00PM-12:00AM
Thursday:10:00AM-2:00PM
Friday:8:00AM-11:00AM
Saturday:1:00PM-12:00AM
Sunday:1:00pm-9:00pm
Questions:

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
IF i see a fello staff member breaking a rule I would report him to the owner or a higher up staff member.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
I would ask for help from a fello staff member or the owner if there are no staff members online or they dont know what do do either.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
I would try to maintain myself and other players and i would try to get in contact with other staff members and see if they can come online to help me out.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
I would try to get ahold of the senior staff members and i would jail the player or try to take his powers of playing away if thats possible lol.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
I would try to get another staff member to do it for me or i would maintain myself and say you are my friend but you have broken a rule and that is not acceptable im sorry but i will have to punish you.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Some of my strenghts are i am a nice person and kind so i will not get offended that easily so i can maintain order in myself i amd very confident so i will not have trouble punishing a player i am a very good listener so i can easily listen to players problems and listen to higher up staff members.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I dont really think i have weaknesses but i guess sometimes things come up for me and i wont be able to tend to the server sometimes if that counts as a weakness.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No i have never been punished on this great server.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A: No i am not familiar with it but im sure i would be taught how to use it effectivly.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes mainly it is.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes i will never use my personal feelings towards my staff powers or anything.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I belive i am very qualified sto be a staff member because of my great attitude and my personality and my ablity to be on at certain hours but
i wil let you guys be the judge of that.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I dont really have past experiences of being staff on mc but on other games a i have so i mainly know how to handle myself with the players.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes)
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes)
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes)
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes)
Have you been a player on the server for at least three days? (im not sure)
What is your current play time? (whenevrer i put the time it wont show up lol but i am very experinced with similar types of servers)

Status
Not open for further replies.