usa
First name: Mikel
Minecraft username: Minekilller242
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): New York, US
Timezone: EST
Current time: 7:24
Time most active (in your timezone): 9 am to 7 pm
Any extra schedule information?: (like a job or school): No

Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: Because I believe with my skill set I Beleive I can help With the servers moderation and Make the server a better environment for the players

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: Being a staff member I would like to improve the player's experience and anything I could like plugins.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: I would warn them and ask them to stop and if they continue I would report them to a higher-up.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: I would Look at the rules and the guidelines and/or ask a more experienced staff member.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: I would warn them and ask them to stop and if it continues I would message a higher staff member to get on. If that doesn't work I would do next best punish

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: I would warn them and if they continue to break that rule I would have to punish them like a kick or a ban depending on what rule they have broken.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 14 days.
A: I have never been punished on the server.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is advertising?
A: First I would warn them. If the advertising continues I would mute them for about 30-6hr. If They Don't stop after that I would Temporary Ban Them.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is pretending to be?
A: If they are pretending to be a staff member I would ban Because they might Ask some of the paying patrons for their Stuff and or Trick new Members.

Q: What punishment do you use for someone who is on here our server simply to troll?
A: I would Ban them, I would ban them because they are making the server a bad environment for the player and that is not acceptable.