Accepted Fixed Helper Application- twins1384

Jul 2, 2018
United States
First name: Brendan
Minecraft username: twins1384
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Current time: 6:31
Time most active (in your timezone): All day in summer, but on school days 6 PM-9 PM.
Schedule of when we can expect you:
Monday: I might come on, but will be overloaded on homework some days. I will also have theatre rehearsal so that will cause me to not be able to come on.
Tuesday: I might come on, but will be overloaded on homework some days. I will also have theatre rehearsal so that will cause me to not be able to come on.
Wednesday: I might come on, but will be overloaded on homework some days. I will also have theatre rehearsal so that will cause me to not be able to come on.
Thursday: I might come on, but will be overloaded on homework some days. I will also have theatre rehearsal some days so that will cause me to come home at like 6 and not be able to come on.
Friday: I should be able to come on after my small amount of homework is done. On rare occasions I'll have rehearsal so that would cause me not to be able to come on.
Saturday: I should be able to come on every Saturday for at least 2 hours.
Sunday:
I should be able to come on every Sunday for at least 2 hours.

Questions:
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
I will message the admins/owner and take either a screenshot or video showing evidence of how the staff member broke a rule.
Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to inflect upon a player. What do you do?
A:
I will ask a fellow staff member on what to do and the correct way on punishing them. If no staff are on, I will look in the rules and find out the correct way on punishing them.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
Go on discord and message some other staff members if they could come online and help me out.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
I will send screenshots or video of how the player broke the rule to the senior staff member and I will temporarily ban them, until the correct punishment is inflicted on the player.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
I will punish them, because it's my responsibility as a staff member to punish players if they break a rule.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
My strengths are that I can am a very fast typer and hardworking so I can accomplish tasks very quickly. I have been staff member on other servers so I know the duties of a staff member. I am also very kind to others so they can treat me as a person and not a staff member, but still will have the respect for me and know not to break the rules.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
I am not as active as other staff members but will try my hardest to be as active as possible. I can be a little over the top when I'm making a joke or something. I also sometimes can be offended easily, but will try my hardest not to take things as serious. I can withstand things like "kys," "you suck," "your mom jokes," etc. If someone comments on personal issues, that's when I get offended.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes, I do know the factors of LiteBans and can operate very effectively with it.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes, for the safeness of the server is more important than my friends. I will not be biased towards others that are my friends.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I can be a staff member because I can accomplish tasks quickly. Due to my past events as a staff member, I am very mature and know how to handle things without freaking out the server. I know how to calm things down easily, without causing damage to the server. I can deal with hackers and big threats to the server, while staying calm and not stressing things, while doing it very fast and carefully so the threat gets eliminated from the server. I am very kind with other players so that they can treat me with respect, get to be my friend, and not have hatred or want to mess with me (unless they are intentionally trying to get muted or banned).
Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I have experience on some small servers, one of them which was shutdown was called Wolfcraft.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: Yes.
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: Yes.
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: Yes.
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? Yes, I have discord, email, skype, and teamspeak.
Have you been a player on the server for at least three days? No, only about a day.
What is your current play time? (use /timeplayed to find out) 3 hours 22 minutes and 10 seconds.

(If I do get accepted I will be offline for two weeks, the 15-22 of July and 27th of July-3rd of August, due to vacations.)

Disastrous

Staff member
Network Owner
Administrator
Jan 20, 2018
If you increased your time played I will consider adding you to the staff team.