Monday: 8:00 AM EST - 10:00 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:00 AM EST - 10:00 PM EST
Wednesday: 8:00 AM EST - 10:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 AM EST - 10:00 PM EST
Friday: 8:00 AM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Saturday: 8:00 AM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Sunday: 8:00 AM EST - 11:00 PM EST

Questions:
Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Ask them to stop, since you can't give them a warning, but if they continue, report to Owner and the Owner will deal with that problem.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Read the ToS and rules. Then, you will try to figure out what reasonable punishment to give them.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
You ask all the players to calm down and ask questions one at a time if there is spam, I will mute that person and give him a warning til everything is done. After my "shift", I will tell the Owner to recruit more active staff and tell other staff to be active more often.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
You go to the discord and report them if there is a specified channel, then the staff will come online later and ban that person.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
You have to punish them, as players are equal to another, if people are really hesistant then you just tell another moderator.
Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they affect your performance as staff?
A:
Well, I really know what I'm doing usually, and I don't make mistakes as staff and don't ban the wrong person for the wrong idea. For example, if someone were casually auto-souping, I check their inventory first before banning them.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they affect your performance as staff?
A:
Well, I'm really laid back, and I usually people get away from it, but I will improve more and more, I don't hesitate on hackers, automatic ban.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
Yes, I am familiar, though, I don't know how to operate it, but I'm willing to learn!

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
Well, my strengths are part of the reason, and most of the questions qualify why I should be staff.
Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I have been staff on other platforms besides Minecraft, and I know how to handle players.

Status
Not open for further replies.