Denied Application Form

APPLICATION FORM(copy and paste EVERYTHING below into a new thread):
First name: Isabella
Minecraft username: NeilPickford
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): Australia
Timezone: Canberra ACT
Current time: 7:49 PM
Time most active (in your timezone): 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Australia Time
Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Australia Time
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Australia Time
Thursday: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Australia Time
Friday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Australia Time
Saturday: 8/9:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 2:00 PM- 9/10:00 PM Australia Time
Sunday:8/9:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 2:00 PM- 8:00 PM Australia Time
Extra schedule information:I Have School Until Saturday And Sunday
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?:

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A: I heard that u guys need some help on the server and I thought that I could help out

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A: more supervision on the server to catch bad people like hackers

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A: I would get on discord and tell u or another staff then report with solid evidence

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A: Ask another staff member what to do or get on the website and read the punishment

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A: I would tell everyone to stop and wait a second and get on discord and a staff if there is none I would ask them to speak one at a time

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A: Report them and tell a staff on discord or the owner

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A: Get another person to do it or just do it myself

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they affect your performance as staff?
A: I am a good builder and I could make more spawn area or trading places

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they affect your performance as staff?
A: people talking suicide, bullying and being rude/disrespectful

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No I have not

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A: no I am not

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: yes

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A: yes

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A: well I don’t know what does

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A: I Don’t Have Any But I Am A Discord Mod

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes or no) Yes
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes or no) yes
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes or no) yes [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security]
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes or no) yes
When did you first join the server?13 may 2018
What is your current play time? (use /timeplayed to find out) 1 hour 15 min 1 second