Aug 25, 2018
California
First name: Michael
Minecraft username: FS807
Country(If you live CAN/US, please use province/state): US, California
Timezone: PST/PDT
Current time: 4:28 PM
Time most active (in your timezone): 7 PM
Schedule of when we can expect you(use hours; example: 4:00PM - 7:30PM & answer below):
Monday: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Saturday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Sunday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Extra schedule information: (Edit: I've been getting on a lot recently due to being summer), but I'm going to start school as of August 27 and will start working, so I might be less active then stated above (It's hard to tell how much less I will be able to get online due to school and work).
Have you donated? If so, what have you purchased?: No.

Questions:
Q: Why are you applying for our staff team?
A:
I was recommended by Cute_Charizard to apply for Helper. She said I was kind, always on, and always talking to everyone. And I do enjoy playing this server. It has a lot of nice players.

Q: What will you being a staff member help improve?
A:
It would improve the atmosphere of the server. I barely see anyone that's on to talk and converse with others, and I always try my best to do so, so hopefully positivity will transfer over to other players.

Q: You see a fellow staff member breaking a rule. What do you do?
A:
Report it to MrDisastrous or other senior staff members that can do something about it, along with showing evidence.

Q: You are unsure of the exact punishment you are supposed to execute upon a player. What do you do?
A:
Look at the rules. If no specific punishment is listed if a certain rule is broken, use my brain to decide what would be a good punishment. If I can't do that, ask a senior staff member or MrDisastrous.

Q: You are being overwhelmed by players and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
A:
Try to get another staff member to get online and help. If that doesn't work, I maintain my calm and do my best, to interact and help others on the server.

Q: A player has broken a rule that you do not have the ability to properly punish them for and there are no senior staff members online. What do you do?
A:
Report it to MrDisastrous and the senior staff members. I will not escalate the situation and will act calm and try to stop the player from breaking any more rules.

Q: A friend has broken a rule and you do not want to punish them. What do you do?
A:
Punish them. No one is exempt from the rules and the punishments dealt, not even friends.

Q: What are some of your strengths? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
According to others, I am helpful and smart and have a kind personality.

Q: What are some of your weaknesses? How will they effect your performance as staff?
A:
Wanting to do other things would cause me to be on the server less than expected. Also, a somewhat inconsistent sleeping schedule. Other than time issues, I am ignorant of any other weaknesses.

Q: Have you ever been punished on this server? If so, what for and when? You cannot apply if it was within the last 30 days.
A: No, I have not.

Q: Are you familiar with the LiteBans plugin? Are you able to effectively operate it?
A:
No, I am not.

Q: Is your Minecraft and forums accounts secure? Two-factor authentication, security questions, strong password, no one else has access, etc.
A: Yes.

Q: Are you able to separate personal feelings and be unbiased when acting as a staff member?
A:
Yes., of course.

Q: What qualifies you to be a staff member?
A:
I always try to help whether it is Minecraft or in real life.

Q: What previous experience do you have?
A:
I was a Builder on a small server called Crusherworld. I was well known and helped anyone who needed the help, if possible.

Do you meet these requirements:
Ability to share evidence of rule breaking such as uploading screenshots/gifs uploaded to Gyazo or Imgur: (Yes or no) Yes.
Do you have a definite understanding of the rules and punishments of our server?: (Yes or no) Yes.
Have you activated Two Factor Authentication on the forums?: (Yes or no) [Setup here: http://www.disastrous.network/account/security] Yes.
Do you have an alternative means of communication(Discord, email, etc)? (Yes or no) Yes.
When did you first join the server? August 16.
What is your current play time? (use /timeplayed to find out) 4 Days, 18 Hours, 52 minutes, and 12 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.